Subscribe to the calendars you would like have with you on your mobile device. They will be updated as events are add or edited.
Apple devices and most other mobile devices
- Click the link below, and follow the direction on your device:
To subscribe to a calendar and have it displayed on your Android device using the Google Calendar app, you need to subscribe to the calendar in the Google Calendar web client using the @gmail.com account your phone is configured for. To subscribe to an external calendar, follow these steps:
- Log into the Google Calendar associated with your Android device at https://www.google.com/calendar/
- Click on the down arrow next to Other Calendars.
- Highlight and copy the link of the calendar you want to subscribe to:
- Choose the Add by URL
- Follow the steps provided for that calendar type to subscribe to it.
- The calendar added to your Google account will appear on your phone when you refresh. You will need to include it in the Calendars to sync list to sync it with your phone. See Google’s documentation for syncing/displaying calendars from your Google Calendar: http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=168512